- Challenging opportunity within a growing environment.
- International, dynamic company
Over onze klant
We are looking for a Group Consolidation Manager for our client who is specialized in healthcare worldwide.
- Monitor, manage, maintain and continuously enhance the consolidation system and process for the Group, compliant with applicable legislation, group standards and BGAAP/ IFRS.
- Responsible to produce high-quality financial accounts and annual (consolidated/matrix) reports for the Group and Sub-consolidations of subsidiary companies.
- Take ownership of the preparation and filing of statutory annual reports for the Belgian holding companies.
- Support implementation and administration, development and improvement of SAP Group Reporting Cloud.
- Monitor, manage and ensure timeliness and accuracy of financial statement data loads into the corporate consolidation system.
- Prepare, analyze and present periodical financial reports and information to key stakeholders.
- Pro-actively implement continuous improvements in the consolidation/financial reporting process and support standardization of the general finance processes & systems to achieve best practice.
- You thereby provide technical accounting guidance to the key stakeholders on matters impacting consolidation.
- Act as a point of contact for internal and external auditors on topics related to the consolidation system & processes.
- Support on a variety of ad-hoc projects impacting consolidation (e.g. mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, changes in reporting needs …).
- You obtained a Bachelors or a Master's degree in a relevant field.
- At least 8 years of experience in a similar position within a multinational group.
- You have a strong process mindset and enjoy thinking of and implementing improvements.
- You have strong working knowledge and experience of Excel / PowerPoint / SAP.
- You have strong analytical skills and an eye for detail.
- You are hands-on and stress resistant.
- You are motivated by complex & challenging professional matters.
- You have solid planning and time management skills.
- Excellent knowledge of English is required, knowledge of Dutch or French is a plus.
- A competitive salary supplemented by a number of extra benefits.
- A dynamic working environment where people enjoy autonomy and take initiative.
- A great place to work that further attracts talents around the globe.