- Expanding company
- e-commerce fast moving environment
Over onze klant
Our client is an international company seeking for a Customs Manager.
Join a young and growing company where you can share and develop your potential.
Job Description of Customs Manager:
As Customs Manager you will:
- Be the ambassador of the company with all the stakeholders
- Guaranty the respect of the procedures, safety rules, customs laws & rules
- Manage your teams of 10 FTE
- Organize the operations
- Supervise the warehouse, inbound and outbound activities
- Define and implement of new operations
- Establish and follow the KPIs and dashboard
- Do the reporting of customers activities
- Stand for continuous improvement
Profile - Customs Manager:
- Around 5 years of experience in Logistics / Warehousing
- Excellent leadership, people management and communication skills
- Analytical, entrepreneur and organized
- Fluent in French and English
- IT Tools: Customs programs, ERP & MS Office
Offer - Customs Manager :
- My Client offers you an exciting opportunity with autonomy and responsibility in a busy e-commerce environment.
- You will join a young company in an international and dynamic environment.
- You will have the possibility to evolve & sustain the growth of the company.
- you will have the salary corresponding to your skills