- Opportunity to be involved & evolve within a family business in a growing market
- Driving the future strategic direction of the organization across the countries.
Over onze klant
Our client, a family business has a long history offering and manufacturing home equipment - BtoC.
The General Manager will have to lead, manage and further develop a small business unit in Belgium and The Netherlands, driving the future strategic direction of the organization across the countries. The position is based in Brussels North office. She/he will have to introduce new products and expand the catalogue.
Main responsibilities in Belgium and The Netherlands:
- Fully responsible for all businesses, issues and results (P&L, Balance Sheet)
- Managing a team of around 25 people
- Overall responsibility for the direct sales, operations, service activities and administrative operation
- Management of subcontractors for service/installation
- Preparing of annual budget and monitoring permanently against actual performance, preparation of forecast
- Monitoring and developing the direct marketing, customer data base and advertising planning process
- Setting up and expanding solid customer relationships
- Ensure company compliancy with local laws and regulation.
You have 10 / 15 years of successful professional experiences with successful experiences in managing full P&L responsibilities and/or Business units.
You are dynamic with a particular interest for Home equipment:
- You are able to motivate and lead a team with strong leadership, vision and focus
- You have BtoC experience and experience with subcontractors of installation, maintenance and service,
- You have a proven track record of developing a direct marketing and sales operation
- You have values of openness and honesty
- You are Fluent in English, French and Dutch
The General Manager will have the opportunity to be involved and evolve within a family business in a growing market. He will have the freedom to research and test new alternatives to meet the growth objectives and build a long-term success in NL and BE by empowering the people, animating the development and motivating the teams.