- Change Management, Process Improvement & Implementation
- Be The the central contact person for the Operations department at the HQ
Over onze klant
Our partner is a major player in the FMCG industry with over 300 stores across Benelux and more than 5000 employees.
As a Strategic Supply Manager - RETAIL , you will have the following responsibilities:
- Maximize product availability and deliver constant high service level while to all stores
- Animate the supply planning processes, optimize usage of tools and ways of working
- Advises and supports the Supply Chain Planners/Project Planners in the field of planning and execution of assortment changes
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to contribute to good performance and on projects related to for example new store openings
- Lead the supply planning processes and implement continuous improvement plans related to order management and stock management processes
- Monitors the stock levels in general and specifically those for promotions and assortment changes and ensures that they are at an optimal and efficient level.
The Strategic Supply Manager - RETAIL has the following profile:
- You have at least 4 years of experience in supply planning, within retail sector
- You hold a Bachelor or Master degree with a Major in Business or Supply Chain
- You have experience in working on projects, change management and process implementation/improvements
- You are a natural leader and have existing experience in people management
- You have Trilingual proficiency in English, Dutch and French
- You have strong IT skills and Experience in ERP systems (SAP)
- You ensure the consistency and development in forecasting methodology and tools
- You have excellent analytical skills and a strong numerical understanding
- You have strong communication skills; you have an ability to influence people in a multidisciplinary environment
What's on offer?
A challenging opportunity with clear career path and opportunities to grow.
Competitive salary with interesting fringe benefits