Michael Page Sales & Marketing specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of sales and marketing professionals, ranging from medior roles up to director level. We have a proven track record of completing recruitment and interim assignments with organisations ranging from SMEs to large multinationals.
Our Recruitment Consultants hail from a sales/marketing background, or have broad experience in the recruitment of commercial profiles, and they know what it’s like to be a candidate or employer in your sector.
Roles for which we have successfully recruited:
- (Key) Account Manager
- Marketing Manager (EMEA)
- New Business Development Manager
- Brand Manager
- Sales Manager
- Marketing Executive
- (European) Product Manager
- (Global) Channel Manager
- Sales Support Analyst
- Sales Director
- Communication Manager
- Digital Marketing
- District Manager
- Store Manager
What sets Michael Page apart?
- Local expertise – global reach: We championed the specialist approach to recruitment, now an industry norm. Our Recruitment Consultants offer in-depth knowledge of the marketplace, sector, job level and geography.
- The right candidate guaranteed: We assess and screen our candidates thoroughly, which allows us to present to you the best professionals with a proven track record in your sector. Should your new hire leave within six months, we will find an appropriate replacement ompletely free of charge.
- A results-oriented approach: Our fee-structure is based primarily on success, with a signiﬁcant element of the fee being related to satisfactory completion of a placement.
- Tap into top talent: We quickly meet your recruitment needs by monitoring the best candidates in the ﬁeld, building a continuous talent pipeline and maintaining one of the world’s most extensive candidate databases.
- Quality standards: Our professional, end-to-end service has become the benchmark for quality in recruitment, with thorough candidate assessment, reference checks and post-placement follow-up. Moreover, Michael Page Belgium is a Federgon Certified Member. This widely acknowledged label assures additional quality for both clients and candidates on top of regular industry legislation.
- Breadth of coverage: Against a company-wide backdrop of vast industry knowledge, our Recruitment Consultants are experts in their specialist recruitment domain and industry.