Banking & Financial Services jobs
33 Matching Jobs
Banking & Financial Services jobs
- Accountancy & Finance
- Business Analysis / Change / PMO
- Compliance & Legal
- Corporate / Wholesale Banker
- Credit Analysis & Research
- Credit Risk
- Debt / Structured Finance
- Financial Manager & Controller
- Fund & Trust Accounting
- Internal Audit
- Operations / Middle Office - Banking / Securities
- Private Banker / RM / Wealth Manager
- Project Manager - Financial Services
- Regulatory Reporting
- Relationship Management
- Risk Management
Yearly Salary (€)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobBrusselsPermanent
Manager credit administration bij een internationale bank. Een bank waar transparant handelen centraal staat.
- International Banking
- experience in Credit Analyst and People Management
Alliance Israélite Universelle is a Paris-based international organization which develops education and promotes Jewish culture and human rights.
- Alliance Israélite Universelle is a Paris-based international organization
- You hold a degree in communication/direct marketing
Our client, a reputed actor active in the corporate and investment banking sector, is currently looking for an Analyst in Cash Management to join their Brussels-based office.
- Analyst in Cash Management
Afin de couvrir les demandes régulatoires grandissantes, et d'assurer une meilleur maîtrise de son activité et des risques inhérents, notre client est actuellement à la recherche d'un Operational Risk Manager pour renforcer ses équipes.
- Operational Risk Manager
- Services financiers
Head of Internal Audit for a fast growing retail Bank
- Head of Internal Audit
- Fast moving retail bank
Op zoek naar een uitdagende boekhoud functie in een professionele en internationale organisatie? Dan is deze job iets voor jou!
- Internationale speler die een familiaal karakter nastreeft
- Uidagende accountancy functie met brede verantwoordelijkheid
Our client, Tier 1 Corporate Banking client , is looking for a Relationship Manager to develop its portfolio of Corporate clients in Brussels.
- Experienced Relationship Manager
- International Corporate Banking
We are looking for a project manager within banking & financial services industries.
- Project Management
- Banking & Financial Services
Our client is currently looking for its stand-alone Internal Auditor to join their ranks.
- Internal Audit
- Banking sector
Banking & Financial Services
Michael Page Banking & Financial Services specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of experienced professionals within banks, pension funds and other financial institutions.
With their background in banking and the financial services sector - or extensive experience of recruiting banking profiles - our Recruitment Consultants know what it’s like to work in your area of the industry, both from the candidate and employer perspective.
Roles for which we have successfully recruited:- Compliance- Finance- Anti Money Laundering- Portfolio Manager- Relationship Manager- Wealth Planner- Risk- Sales & Marketing- Audit- Communication- Legal- Financial Analyst
What sets Michael Page apart?
- Local expertise – global reach: We championed the specialist approach to recruitment, now an industry norm. Our Recruitment Consultants offer in-depth knowledge of the marketplace, sector, job level and geography.
- The right candidate guaranteed: We assess and screen our candidates thoroughly, which allows us to present to you the best professionals with a proven track record in your sector. Should your new hire leave within six months, we will find an appropriate replacement completely free of charge.
- A results-oriented approach: Our fee-structure is based primarily on success, with a signiﬁcant element of the fee being related to satisfactory completion of a placement.
- Tap into top talent: We quickly meet your recruitment needs by monitoring the best candidates in the ﬁeld, building a continuous talent pipeline and maintaining one of the world’s most extensive candidate databases.
- Quality standards: Our professional, end-to-end service has become the benchmark for quality in recruitment, with thorough candidate assessment, reference checks and post-placement follow-up. Moreover, Michael Page Belgium is a Federgon Certified Member. This widely acknowledged label assures additional quality for both clients and candidates on top of regular industry legislation.
- Breadth of coverage: Against a company-wide backdrop of vast industry knowledge, our Recruitment Consultants are experts in their specialist recruitment domain and industry.
Latest JobsFundraising Director (M/F)InternationalPermanentAnalyst Cash ManagementBrusselsPermanentOperational Risk ManagerBruxellesPermanentHead of Internal AuditBruxellesPermanentRelationship Manager Corporate BankingBrusselsPermanentProject Manager Financial ServicesBrusselsPermanentInternal AuditorBrusselsPermanentSales Trade Finance (Corporate Banking)BrusselsPermanentFinancial Risk AnalystBrusselsPermanentView More Jobs