Banking & Financial Services jobs
36 Matching Jobs
Banking & Financial Services jobs
- Accountancy & Finance
- Business Analysis / Change / PMO
- Business Intelligence
- Compliance & Legal
- Corporate / Wholesale Banker
- Credit Analysis & Research
- Credit Risk
- Debt / Structured Finance
- Financial Manager & Controller
- Internal Audit
- Operations / Middle Office - Banking / Securities
- Private Banker / RM / Wealth Manager
- Project Manager - Financial Services
- Regulatory Reporting
- Relationship Management
- Risk Management
Yearly Salary (€)Expand / collapse
- Antwerp cityPermanent
Je bent klaar voor de volgende stap in je carrière als Accountant en wil deel uitmaken van een echt groeiverhaal?
- Je bent klaar voor de volgende stap in je carrière als Accountant?
- Je wil deel uitmaken van een echt groeiverhaal?
Notre client, groupe agroalimentaire présent dans plusieurs pays européens recrute un(e) Contrôleur(leuse) de Gestion Industriel basé(e) à Fès.
- Industrie Agroalimentaire
- Business controller; Contrôleur de Gestion usine
This candidate can transform business and functional report requirements into a technical design and is able to build or transformate the required reports.
- International company, leader in its sector, based in Barcelona.
- Min 5 years of experience in Cognos design (10.2 or higher) and SQL.
We are currently looking for an experienced AML reporting officer to join our Brussels-based client
- AML reporting Team Leader
- Corporate Banking
The client is looking for someone to assist the AP team temporarily. You will join the Accounting Transactional group.
- AP accountant a.i.
- Wellknown in Financial Services Industry
Due to a development of their Compliance department, our client is currently looking for a resourceful compliance officer with deep experience in AML to join their ranks
- Compliance Officer
- Corporate banking
For one of our clients, we are currently looking for a seasoned accounting profile, with deep reporting knowledge, to join the Brussels-based office.
- Senior Accounting and Reporting Officer
- Corporate banking
Manager credit administration bij een internationale bank. Een bank waar transparant handelen centraal staat.
- International Banking
- experience in Credit Analyst and People Management
Our client, a reputed actor active in the corporate and investment banking sector, is currently looking for an Analyst in Cash Management to join their Brussels-based office.
- Analyst in Cash Management
Afin de couvrir les demandes régulatoires grandissantes, et d'assurer une meilleur maîtrise de son activité et des risques inhérents, notre client est actuellement à la recherche d'un Operational Risk Manager pour renforcer ses équipes.
- Operational Risk Manager
- Services financiers
Banking & Financial Services
Michael Page Banking & Financial Services specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of experienced professionals within banks, pension funds and other financial institutions.
With their background in banking and the financial services sector - or extensive experience of recruiting banking profiles - our Recruitment Consultants know what it’s like to work in your area of the industry, both from the candidate and employer perspective.
Roles for which we have successfully recruited:- Compliance- Finance- Anti Money Laundering- Portfolio Manager- Relationship Manager- Wealth Planner- Risk- Sales & Marketing- Audit- Communication- Legal- Financial Analyst
What sets Michael Page apart?
- Local expertise – global reach: We championed the specialist approach to recruitment, now an industry norm. Our Recruitment Consultants offer in-depth knowledge of the marketplace, sector, job level and geography.
- The right candidate guaranteed: We assess and screen our candidates thoroughly, which allows us to present to you the best professionals with a proven track record in your sector. Should your new hire leave within six months, we will find an appropriate replacement completely free of charge.
- A results-oriented approach: Our fee-structure is based primarily on success, with a signiﬁcant element of the fee being related to satisfactory completion of a placement.
- Tap into top talent: We quickly meet your recruitment needs by monitoring the best candidates in the ﬁeld, building a continuous talent pipeline and maintaining one of the world’s most extensive candidate databases.
- Quality standards: Our professional, end-to-end service has become the benchmark for quality in recruitment, with thorough candidate assessment, reference checks and post-placement follow-up. Moreover, Michael Page Belgium is a Federgon Certified Member. This widely acknowledged label assures additional quality for both clients and candidates on top of regular industry legislation.
- Breadth of coverage: Against a company-wide backdrop of vast industry knowledge, our Recruitment Consultants are experts in their specialist recruitment domain and industry.
Latest JobsFinancial AccountantAntwerpenPermanentContrôleur de gestion Industriel H/F Fès-MarocInternationalPermanentBI Specialist Contractor (Cognos)InternationalPermanentAML Reporting Team LeaderBrusselsPermanentAP accountant a.i.BrusselsTemporaryCompliance OfficerBrusselsPermanentSenior Reporting and Accounting OfficerBrusselsPermanentAnalyst Cash ManagementBrusselsPermanentOperational Risk ManagerBruxellesPermanentView More Jobs