Engineering & Manufacturing jobs
95 Matching Jobs
Engineering & Manufacturing jobs
Yearly Salary (€)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobAntwerp cityPermanent
Service Manager Marine & Offshore Technology at an established multinational, new in Antwerp since 2016!
- Exciting challenge at an established multinational in marine technology
- We are looking for an experienced Technical Service Manager
Our client who is based in Belgium is looking to recruit a Senior Development Chemist to drive the know-how and capability in coolant formulation through the use of silicate chemistry.
- Specialist in Silicate Chemistry needed
- Be at the leading edge of the Sector
La mission du Customer Service Engineer consiste à assurer la satisfaction du client de manière à garantir une croissance rentable à long terme de nos activités. Il sera chargé de la recherche des pannes, des réparations et de la maintenance de l'instrumentation et devra répondre aux demandes d'intervention des clients de manière rapide et professionnelle.
- Customer Service Engineer
- Siemens Healthineers
We are looking for field service representative to join this international business based near Antwerpen
A basic engineering degree needed with an interest for the pharmaceuticals /medical devices materials.
- Opportunity for Engineering profiles in a growing healthcare company
- Position based in Antwerp
Mon client est une société de production de matériaux nobles.
- NEW POSITION - EXCLU
Uitdagende en sterk afwisselende kaderfunctie als Mechanical Engineer
- Functie als Mechanical Engineer binnen de Petrochemische Sector
- U beschikt over minimaal 3 jaar ervaring en goede kennis van static & rotating
Uitdagende job als procesingenieur binnen een dynamische omgeving
- Uitdagende functie als Procesingenieur
- Kennis van PLC is een must
We're searching an experienced Quality Engineer (f/m) to join the quality department and who will report the the Quality Manager.
- Challenging job as a Senior Quality Engineer
- Responsibility within an international environment and possibilities to grow
Uitdagnde functie als Project Engineer binnen een dynamische en internationale omgeving
- Uitdagende job als Project Engineer Automotive
- Grote internationale speler binnen de automotive sector
My Business Partner is one of the most prestigious manufacturing company of Mouscron- Moeskroen /Courtrai- Kortrijk.
- Able to make good decisions for business
- Focus on Efficiency and cost control
Engineering & Manufacturing
Currently, the pool of technical talent in Belgium is limited and attracting the best talent is a key driver for any organisation. Fortunately, Michael Engineering & Manufacturing specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of experienced engineering and manufacturing professionals.
With their technical background and extensive experience of recruiting technical profiles, our Recruitment Consultants know what it’s like to work in your area of the industry, both from the candidate and employer perspective.
Roles for which we have successfully recruited:- Site / Operations Manager- HSE(Q) Manager- (Mechanical) Maintenance Engineer- Design / Development Engineer- Production Manager- Plant Manager / Director- Process Improvement Officer- Quality Engineer- Project Manager / Engineer- Installation Manager
What sets Michael Page apart?
- Local expertise – global reach: We championed the specialist approach to recruitment, now an industry norm. Our Recruitment Consultants offer in-depth knowledge of the marketplace, sector, job level and geography.
- The right candidate guaranteed: We assess and screen our candidates thoroughly, which allows us to present to you the best professionals with a proven track record in your sector. Should your new hire leave within six months, we will find an appropriate replacement completely free of charge.
- A results-oriented approach: Our fee-structure is based primarily on success, with a signiﬁcant element of the fee being related to satisfactory completion of a placement.
- Tap into top talent: We quickly meet your recruitment needs by monitoring the best candidates in the ﬁeld, building a continuous talent pipeline and maintaining one of the world’s most extensive candidate databases.
- Quality standards: Our professional, end-to-end service has become the benchmark for quality in recruitment, with thorough candidate assessment, reference checks and post-placement follow-up. Moreover, Michael Page Belgium is a Federgon Certified Member. This widely acknowledged label assures additional quality for both clients and candidates on top of regular industry legislation.
- Breadth of coverage: Against a company-wide backdrop of vast industry knowledge, our Recruitment Consultants are experts in their specialist recruitment domain and industry.
Latest JobsResponsable Technique et MaintenanceVielsalmPermanent€65,000Technical Service Manager for Benelux : Try something new !WavrePermanentMaintenance Manager: Technical ExpertMouscronPermanentFacility Coordinator & Project ManagerZaventemPermanentHigh Voltage Project Manager : 6 Months Mission - URGENTGhentTemporaryJunior Research and Development Engineer AutomationVlaams BrabantPermanentProject Engineer PackagingBornemPermanentHigh Potential Operations Manager - International ProgramBrusselsPermanentAankoop ManagerAntwerpenPermanentView More Jobs