Human Resources jobs
30 Matching Jobs
Human Resources jobs
- HRBP ad interim
- HRBP ad interim
- Large company
Ben jij een HR generalist en wil je deel uitmaken van een bedrijf waar HR nog kan groeien?
- HR generalist positie met een mix van operationele en strategische taken
- Klant waar soft HR processen belangrijk zijn
We are looking for an operational HR manager.
- Ready to take up a challenge in a growing start up?
- Operational HR Manager
Our client is looking for a HR Advisor to strengthen their team.
- Human Resources Advisor
- International services provider
Our client is looking for a sourcing specialist to strengthen their team.
- Human Resource Advisor
- Services Industry
We are currently looking for a dynamic consultant to join our Banking and Financial Services division in Brussels.
- Recruitment Consultant Banking & Financial Services
- Michael Page
For one of our clients, we are looking for a Change Manager.
- Change Management
- Financial Institution
Our client is a large multinational services provider.
- HR Consultant
- Mutlinational Services provider
Michael Page is looking for candidates willing to work on a temporary basis for assignments from one day to one year or more (a permanent contract is sometimes possible after the interim period).
- Various clients
- Various vacancies
Michael Page Human Resources specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of experienced HR professionals ranging from medior roles up to director level. We have a proven track record of completing recruitment and interim assignments with organisations ranging from SMEs to large multinationals.
Our Recruitment Consultants hail from a background in human resources (management), or have broad experience in the recruitment of HR profiles, and they know what it’s like to be a candidate or employer in your sector.
Roles for which we have successfully recruited:- HR Business Partner- HR Manager- HR Officer- (Corporate) Recruiter- (Sr.) HR Advisor- Payroll Specialists- Mobility/Talent Manager- Talent Acquisition Manager- EMEA Compensation & Benefit Analyst- Compensation & Benefits Specialist
What sets Michael Page apart?
- Local expertise – global reach: We master the specialist approach in recruitment which means that our Recruitment Consultants offer in-depth knowledge of the marketplace, sector, job level and geography.
- The right candidate guaranteed: We assess and screen our candidates thoroughly, which allows us to present to you the best professionals with a proven track record in your sector. Should your new hire leave within the agreed period and if all conditions are followed we will do our best to find an appropriate replacement completely free of charge.
- A results-oriented approach: Our fee-structure is based primarily on success, with a signiﬁcant element of the fee being related to satisfactory completion of a placement.
- Tap into top talent: We quickly meet your recruitment needs by monitoring the best candidates in the ﬁeld, building a continuous talent pipeline and maintaining one of the world’s most extensive candidate databases.
- Quality standards: Our professional, end-to-end service has become the benchmark for quality in recruitment, with thorough candidate assessment, reference checks and post-placement follow-up. Moreover, Michael Page Belgium is a Federgon Certified Member. This widely acknowledged label assures additional quality for both clients and candidates on top of regular industry legislation.
Latest JobsHR Business PartnerZaventemTemporaryHuman Resources AdvisorBrusselsTemporaryJunior recruiter / Researcher / Sourcing specialistBrusselsTemporaryRecruitment Consultant Banking & Financial ServicesBrusselsPermanentHR ManagerZaventemPermanentHR ConsultantBrusselsTemporaryTalent Acquisition CoordinatorBrusselsTemporaryTalent Acquisition PartnerBrusselsTemporaryGroup Learning & Development ManagerEstaimpuisPermanentView More Jobs