Engineering & Manufacturing - Facilities Management / Technical Manager jobs
11 Matching Jobs
Facilities Management / Technical Manager jobs
Entreprise Internationale dans le secteur de l'agroalimentire recrute un(e) Responsable Sourcing Lait en Algérie.
- Entreprise Internationale dans le secteur Agroalimentaire
- Vous êtes Ingénieur Agronome et justifez d'au minimum 12 ans d'expériences
We are looking for a Field Supervisor : Electricity and Mechanics who will lead a team of 4 people for an international technological company with strong influence within the market and a high potential of growth.
- An attractive salary accompanied by a professional vehicle as well as many extra
- A wide range of career opportunities
Mon client est une société de développement immobilier (Bureaux/Résidences/Hôpitaux) avec plus de 50 ans d'expérience.
- Goût pour le travail de terrain
- Projets stimulants et complexes
My client offers water treatment solutions and services to both industry and municipalities in the fields of water, waste treatment as well as in new energy recovery.
- Maintain and establish a strong Customer relationship
- Join a well-known company with various opportunity to grow
My client is a leading professional services firm.
- Responsible for the coordination of the operational organization
- Projects in facility managemen
My business partner is the leader in the high voltage electricity transportation in Belgium and they are currently managing a prestigious projects in the north of Belgium.
- High-voltage power lines project management
With more than 25 years of expertise, this construction company has undergone a prodigious evolution and is currently managing prestigious projects on a national scale.
- Field of construction/Industrial Construction/Project Management
- Participate in the evolution of the structure
- to lead and develop the current IT Team
- plan and execute strategic Projects within Germany as well the other European Entities
- plan and define the scope of project work in collaboration with the global as well as European Senior Management
- achieve a well-planned and smoothly running knowledge transfer from the current vendor within the European Entities
- organize a detailed work plan for all European entities regarding resources such as time, financials, software and hardware
- IT Manager (m/f) with great knowledge of IT Infrastructure & ERP Systems
- A global leader within the FMCG Branch
My client is a global leader in the manufacturing indutry who offer a wide-range of solution to their clients.
- 5 Production sites
- Joining the Project Management Team of this well-known company