The group is looking for a new Managing Director, being part of the regional senior leadership, with the objective to lead a new step of growth for the Belgium company. You will have full strategic and commercial responsibility.
- International market leader in Building materials
- full General Management and P&L responsibility for Belgium
He/ She will have a particular focus on guaranteeing the continuity of the current transformation plan and bringing it to a good end, in respect of its philosophy and company's values.
- Well known Belgian Non Profit Organisation
- full responsibility for strategic, financial, operational and reputation
For our Family & Lifestyle business you are expected to closely monitor the market on any new trends and advise on possible new categories, products & (sustainable) materials used.
Execution/evaluation will be done based on a clear strategy written by yourself in close cooperation with the management team. Potentially you can become the new head of Family & Lifestyle.
- Scan the worldwide market for trends to predict future trends
- Develop & execute innovative and sustainable product category strategy
As Head of Maintenance & Operations you will be responsible to rebuild a new way of working, set-up standardization processes and efficient support to the various excellence center that you will manage.
- Transparency, high quality services and integrity
- Be in the position to open your career perspectives
The General Manager will have to lead, manage and further develop a small business unit in Belgium and The Netherlands, driving the future strategic direction of the organization across the countries. The position is based in Brussels North office. She/he will have to introduce new products and expand the catalogue.
- Opportunity to be involved & evolve within a family business in a growing market
- Driving the future strategic direction of the organization across the countries.
- You are an expert in organizing and planning and you like to manage people
- As the right hand of the manager and as the unique point of contact for customers, you are present every day at the sites of high-voltage projects
- Be responsible for guiding and managing a team for high-voltage projects
- Prepare the site in terms of procedures, always from a safety perspective