He/ She will have a particular focus on guaranteeing the continuity of the current transformation plan and bringing it to a good end, in respect of its philosophy and company's values.
- Well known Belgian Non Profit Organisation
- full responsibility for strategic, financial, operational and reputation
The group is looking for a new Managing Director, being part of the regional senior leadership, with the objective to lead a new step of growth for the Belgium company. You will have full strategic and commercial responsibility.
- International market leader in Building materials
- full General Management and P&L responsibility for Belgium
As Head of Maintenance & Operations you will be responsible to rebuild a new way of working, set-up standardization processes and efficient support to the various excellence center that you will manage.
- Transparency, high quality services and integrity
- Be in the position to open your career perspectives
The General Manager will have to lead, manage and further develop a small business unit in Belgium and The Netherlands, driving the future strategic direction of the organization across the countries. The position is based in Brussels North office. She/he will have to introduce new products and expand the catalogue.
- Opportunity to be involved & evolve within a family business in a growing market
- Driving the future strategic direction of the organization across the countries.
- Be the point of contact for the business as well as external partners
- Ensure an efficient transition to a new ERP and be responsible for the change management
- World leader in the retail sector
- Challenging implementation project
- You are an expert in organizing and planning and you like to manage people
- As the right hand of the manager and as the unique point of contact for customers, you are present every day at the sites of high-voltage projects
- Be responsible for guiding and managing a team for high-voltage projects
- Prepare the site in terms of procedures, always from a safety perspective
Dépendant de la Direction Générale, le Responsable Projet Immobilier a pour objectif :
- De coordonner et piloter le développement des projets à venir
- De coordonner et organiser la réalisation des projets en cours de construction
- Une entreprise de construction axée sur la qualité
- Rejoindre l'entreprise au sommet de l'organigramme