Recruitment services - Human Resources
Michael Page Human Resources specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of experienced HR professionals ranging from medior roles up to director level. We have a proven track record of completing recruitment and interim assignments with organisations ranging from SMEs to large multinationals.
Our Recruitment Consultants hail from a background in human resources (management), or have broad experience in the recruitment of HR profiles, and they know what it’s like to be a candidate or employer in your sector.
Roles for which we have successfully recruited
- HR Business Partner
- HR Officer
- (Sr.) HR Advisor
- Mobility/Talent Manager
- Talent Acquisition Manager
- EMEA Compensation & Benefit Analyst
- Compensation & Benefits Specialist
- HR Manager
- (Corporate) Recruiter
- Payroll Specialists
What sets Michael Page apart?
- Local expertise – global reach: We master the specialist approach in recruitment which means that our Recruitment Consultants offer in-depth knowledge of the marketplace, sector, job level and geography.
- The right candidate guaranteed: We assess and screen our candidates thoroughly, which allows us to present to you the best professionals with a proven track record in your sector. Should your new hire leave within the agreed period and if all conditions are followed we will do our best to find an appropriate replacement completely free of charge.
- A results-oriented approach: Our fee-structure is based primarily on success, with a signiﬁcant element of the fee being related to satisfactory completion of a placement.
- Tap into top talent: We quickly meet your recruitment needs by monitoring the best candidates in the ﬁeld, building a continuous talent pipeline and maintaining one of the world’s most extensive candidate databases.
- Quality standards: Our professional, end-to-end service has become the benchmark for quality in recruitment, with thorough candidate assessment, reference checks and post-placement follow-up. Moreover, Michael Page Belgium is a Federgon Certified Member. This widely acknowledged label assures additional quality for both clients and candidates on top of regular industry legislation.
- Banking & Financial Services
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Human Resources