Michael Page Interim Management specialises in recruiting highly skilled independent professionals for temporary positions. Typically, interim positions are filled for a period of one month to one year. Such an interim solution allows your company to find an appropriate durable solution.
Regardless of your reasons for needing a temporary recruitment solution, our consultants are familiar with the typical demands interim managers must meet, even when you have very specific requirements. Consequently, we bear in mind that time is of the essence and your Recruitment Consultant can provide you with a list of qualified candidates within a few hours. Depending on your needs, the candidate you select can start the very next day, a week later, or whenever best suits your needs.
Why use our interim solutions?
- You need to cover a period of time before a permanent employee begins working
- You need an additional resource for a project
- You have a work backlog or need additional help at the end of the year or due to illness, employee holiday, or parental leave
- You are looking for a viable solution to hiring a permanent employee due to hiring restrictions or current financial uncertainty
- You need a solution for crisis management or to take advantage of an excellent opportunity that has arisen
- You are in the process of changing management or closure/bankruptcy
- You simply need an extra employee during an expected or unexpected peak period.
- Banking & Financial Services
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Human Resources