You are here
Tax & Legal
Michael Page Tax & Legal specializes in the permanent and temporary recruitment of legal & tax professionals, ranging from mid to top management level. With our consultative approach, we have a proven track record of completing recruitment assignments with organizations ranging from SMEs to blue-chip multinationals, and small national boutiques to global law firms. Consequently, we have earned the trust of businesses within different industries through building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships.
Our Recruitment Consultants all benefit from a legal and/or fiscal background which allow them to have a legal mindset with respects to both candidates and employers. We grasp how these roles deeply impact the success of your business and how to match qualified, experienced candidates with exciting and challenging opportunities.
Since our recruitment teams are broken down by specialism, you will always deal with someone who knows the local market inside out:
In-house Legal Counsel
Our dedicated team works for a wide range of sectors among which: financial services, industrial, retail, real estate, healthcare, and telecom.
Some of the globe’s top-tier law firms as well as local niche boutiques have relied on our services; whether it is at Associate or Partner level, we find you the talent you need.
Legal Interim Management
Our team is able to provide you shortly with an additional legal expertise for a specific period or in the context of a peak of activity, a temporary leave in your legal department, a reorganization or simply because you cannot recruit a legal counsel on a permanent basis yet.
Some roles we successfully recruited for:
- General Counsel
- Legal Counsel
- Company Lawyer
- Patent Attorney - IP
- Company Secretary
- M&A Lawyer
- Tax (Director/Manager/Controller)
- Legal Interim Manager
What sets Michael Page apart?
- Local expertise – global reach: We master the specialist approach in recruitment which means that our Recruitment Consultants offer in-depth knowledge of the marketplace, sector, job level and geography.
- The right candidate guaranteed: We assess and screen our candidates thoroughly, which allows us to present to you the best professionals with a proven track record in your sector. Should your new hire leave within the agreed period and if all conditions are followed we will do our best to find an appropriate replacement completely free of charge.
- A results-oriented approach: Our fee-structure is based primarily on success, with a signiﬁcant element of the fee being related to satisfactory completion of a placement.
- Tap into top talent: We quickly meet your recruitment needs by monitoring the best candidates in the ﬁeld, building a continuous talent pipeline and maintaining one of the world’s most extensive candidate databases.
- Quality standards: Our professional, end-to-end service has become the benchmark for quality in recruitment, with thorough candidate assessment, reference checks and post-placement follow-up. Moreover, Michael Page Belgium is a Federgon Certified Member. This widely acknowledged label assures additional quality for both clients and candidates on top of regular industry legislation.