The business analyst will act as a the main point of contact for ERP matters for the business and will be the link between the company and the external provider.
- Our client is the International market leader in the automotive sector.
- Possibility to boost your expertise.
Her/His main task is to bring sustainable solutions to the identified problems. The Business Analyst will be in charge of the good daily working of the Core Systems. If needed, he will require the Core Systems' Change Teams or suppliers' support to fix the identified problems.
- Inspiring and challenging working environment
- Good work-life balance
To strengthen the IT team, our client is looking for an experienced functional analyst who will help design their applications during the development process, draw up functional specifications and describe them, and follow up developments from scoping to testing and production.
- Opportunity to create an impact on the design of their applications.
- Able to work in a diverse environment with many challenges.
Do you want to create an impact in a fast growing company as a business process analyst in the industrial sector?
- Fast growing company
- National market leader
- A growing market leader
- Challenging Data project and new ERP implementation
- Be the point of contact for the business, to understand their needs and translate them into technical requirements
- Manage the delivery from the external partners and ensure a quality of service and products
- Lead challenging projects
- Boost your skills
Progress your career as an Senior IT Business Analyst within an international company active in more than 100 countries. You are result-driven, a people-person who enjoys to interact in all aspects of business requirements.
- Evaluate business processes, identify needs, manage delivery, implement changes
- Your stakeholders are located in Belgium and in the Netherlands
As a business analyst you will guide your customers through digital transformation and act as the bridge between business & information technology.
- Flexible environment and good work-life balance
- Attractive salary package
- Participate in projects related to the energy and environmental transition in the field of utilities (electricity, gas, water...) and/or distribution network operators
- Participate in digital transformation processes and accompany the deployment and implementation of technical and/or software solutions for these clients
- Fast-growing Environment
- Key player in Software developement for the Energy sector
The business analyst will be responsible for the specific IT applications, including the in-house ERP system. He is involved in new implementations, supports the business through application and process improvements.
- Possibility to get coached by a senior Business Analyst.
- You will be able to work on sustainability and recycling projects.
- Be a reference for clients and guide them in their integration projects
- The advantages of a human sized company backed by a strong multinational group
- Innovative Fintech - Startup mindset
- European projects