Functie als Dossierbeheerder bij een gerenommeerd Fiduciair kantoor, Regio Antwerpen.
Uitdagende functie met sterke inzet op groei en ontwikkeling.
- Gerenommeerd Fiduciair kantoor
- Werkgever die sterk inzet op persoonlijke groei en ontwikkeling
- Ambitieuze Controlling rol met sterke doorgroeimogelijkheden.
- Sterk groeiende en inspirerende speler.
- *Ambitieuze controlling rol met sterke doorgroeimogelijkheden.
- *Sterk groeiende en inspirerende speler.
PageGroup, a certified Top Employer since many years, is looking for a new recruitment consultant for its Banking and Financial Services department.
- Fast-track your career in an exciting environment
- Develop your negotiation, commercial and sales skills
En tant que Key Account Manager vous êtes responsables du portefeuille de clients francophones (Bruxelles et Wallonie).
- Rôle d'expert au sein du leader dans son marché
- Rémunération très attractive assortie d'avantages extra-légaux
As a Consultant/ Senior Consultant you will join a team focusing on Insurance business.
- Join a top ranked group with international presence
- Excellent package
Head of Internal Audit role is qualified as a responsible of the independent control function function. The candidate will as such be subject to regulatory 'fit&proper' screening and accreditation requirements.
The Head of Internal Audit directly reports to the Chairman of Audit Committee.
- Head of Audit with international scope
- Fintech existing for more than a decade with strong track record
In this transverse role you will ensure clients are serviced with an excellent level of standards and teams remain focused and dynamic.
- Join an international group with stellar evolution perspectives
- Role for an ambitious Junior with desire to manage team
Our client is currently looking to strengthen the local team with an Internal Controls and Compliance Manager Ad Interim.
- Financial Services Industry
- Minimum 4 months project
Financial risk analyst for an Investment fund
- Senior Financal risk analyst
- Funds & treasury environment
Our client is looking for experienced, entrepreneurial Product Experts with experience in the Dutch mortgage landscape.
- Amazing opportunity for experienced product managers/experts (mortgages)
- Be part of a new, dynamic department within a big financial institution
As Commercial Director you will manage a team of Sales for BeLux (distribution of surety guarantees product).
- Competitive package and evolution within the group
- Join a leader in the industry with growth perspectives
Senior Relationship Management for an International Corporate Banking
- Corporate Banking
- International environment
Relationship Manager - Correspondent Banking Expert
- Vice President Opportunity
- Success is in the DNA of the group
Banking Regulatory Reporting Analyst - Brussels
As part of the Finance team of a dynamic digital bank you are mainly responsible for compiling regulatory reports with excellent exposure across the bank and to senior stakeholders.
- Lot of exposure, strong learning possibilities in an interesting industry
- great opportunity in one of the emerging digital banks in Belgium
Market Risk manager pour un asset manager actif en Europe
- Pan European Asset Manager
- Market risk expert position
As AML specialist you will be responsible for ensuring all aspects AML compliance and regulations are properly managed observing regulatory commitments and internal procedures.
- Join a leading banking player
- Be part of a human-size team where you can have an impact
As Financial planner you will be responsible for growing a portfolio of HNW clients.
- Great opportunity for an ambitious and result driven profile
- Be impactful in a successful company
Advisory senior portfolio manager for HNWI clients
- Pan European Asset Manager
- Senior position for HNWI
As an AML/CDD Analyst, within the Customer Monitoring team you are co-responsible, together with fellow analysts, for analyses that contribute to combating the consequences of Financial Crime.
- Renowned Private Bank in Antwerp region
- Take the next step in your AML career
Senior AML position for a Private bank based in Brussels, with an European AML Competence center
The successful candidate will work as part of the AML Compliance team and is responsible for performing AML due diligences on clients (KYC) and transactions (KYT). In order to identify suspicious activities, the function includes efficient gathering and reviewing of new client information, as well as monitoring financial transactions for existing clients.
- Senior AML expert in a prestigious European Private Bank
- AML competence center